Now in its tenth year, the 2014 Award will again enable the winner to increase their knowledge in infant health by attending one of the following professional conferences:
* Unite/CPHVA Annual Professional Conference and Exhibition (5-6 November 2014, Birmingham NEC)
* Royal College of Midwives Annual Conference (11-12 November 2014, Telford)
The Award will cover:
- the conference fee
- travel expenses
- two nights' accomodation
- daily subsistence allowance
- Kindle Fire Tablet 7" LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8GB
ENTER NOW at www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGS99WZ
One runner up will receive travel expenses and accommodation at 'Mood, Food and Behaviour' - an evening run by HiPP Organic on 22 October at the Aztec West Hotel and Spa, Bristol. For more information please visit www.hipp4hcps.co.uk
Each entrant will receive a FREE subscription to JFHC
Closing date: 30 September 2014
Education Award 2014 Conditions of Entry
By entering the Competition, applicants are deemed to have read and agreed to the conditions below:
1. In choosing the winner(s) and in other matters as appropriate, the judges' decision will be final.
2. Employees of JFHC, HiPP Organic and their families are disqualified from entering for the Award.
3. Provision of the conference fee, accomodation, travel, subsistence allowance, and subscription to JFHC will be arranged and paid for by the organisers. The organisers will not be responsible for any monies spent by the winning entrant.
4. The winners will be announced on 30 September 2014.
5. The winner of the Award may be asked to prepare a short paper (approx 1200 - 1500 words) about their work in infant nutrition support. It is envisaged that the paper will be published in JFHC. The winner is not expected to be an experienced author as full editorial assistance is available.
The judging panel will consist of the editor of JFHC, a Dietitian/Nutritionist, a Midwife and a Health Visitor